Carrickmacross Town Council proposes to restore and renovate the Market House in Main Street, Carrickmacross. The Market House was built in 1851 by the Bath Estate and was previously occupied as the Town Library, Fire Station and County Council Offices. The building currently houses Carrickmacross Lace Gallery, an office for the HSE and three public toilets.
Whilst a feasibility study will be undertaken to identify potential uses and funding at this initial stage of the project, Carrickmacross Town Council invites submissions from the local community and individuals on their views on the potential use of the Market House and yard to the rear. Interested parties will be invited to participate in the feasibility study process.
Submissions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to the Town Clerk, Carrickmacross Town Council, Civic Centre, Riverside Road, Carrickmacross to be received on or before 30 June 2012.